It is Originate’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the access of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights, privacy rights, or other intellectual property rights of Originate and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations or Privacy Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be responded to. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the general contact info.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your privacy or intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Originate’s Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, information, or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work, information, or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed or violated;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Originate site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Originate has disabled access, Originate may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Originate’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: Wes Dasse
580 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
By phone: 800.352.2292
By email: email@example.com
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.